Monday, May 27, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

So, it is that time of year.  We are wrapping up one homeschool year and I am starting to plan the next one. This first year of homeschooling went pretty well but being the curriculum junkie that I am I am looking at switching some subjects up for next year.  We will still be doing Classical Conversations. I will have kids in Foundations, Essentials, and Challenge A. Challenge is pretty much self contained so there is not as much planning to do for that one.   My younger two are a whole different story. I am not satisfied with the amount of literature we did this past year so I am looking to add in a curriculum that incorporates more literature and that makes me do more science and history.  My Father's World is appealing to me but I just can't make up my mind.  I need someone to tell me exactly what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment